Thursday, July 1, 2010

Half done...

Hello to all of those out there in cyber land...

I am half way through my week of Pre-transplant testing and evaluation. I have been running long hours and needing rest so i apologize that i have not had time to keep you updated on the goings on of the testing process. I will give a full report when I am done and can take a breath or relaxation again. I must say thus far, with most of the testing finished, it was NOT even sort of as bad as I was anticipating.

I think that having my mom push me around the hospital instead of hoofing it, has made a huge difference in keeping my energy level up, and i am thankful for her companionship and support!

Today is an Esophogram and "phase 2" blood draw, and transplant clinic visit. So i figure meeting with the doc will tell me a lot about how this week has gone... and what to expect next. I will keep you informed.
Tomorrow is the dreaded heart catheterization, and i am THRILLED for that. Luckily drugs will be involved, so that will be helpful!!!!

That is all for now, time for a treatment.
Wish me luck....

If you want to see my mom's updates on the week please check out
www.miracleonorder.blogspot.com

1 comment:

bex said...

I love following your (and your mom's) blogs... I wish the best for you guys and can't wait for the piece de la resistance of your transplant.

You've always been so strong, such a fighter...and I've admired your for that for the last 24, almost 25 (holy crap!!) years.

Love to you!!