Monday, July 12, 2010

The Miracle, the Magnitude

Today I am feeling the magnitude of what is going to take place. The tears are rolling not for myself, but for my future donor's family. For the gift that i will hopefully be given. Just simply for the opportunity I have to even get a shot at this... It is an amazing miracle. The why me's are beginning.... The unfairness for others, the unfairness for me, the miracle for me, the opportunities, just simply the BANG that will happen when my life and my family's intersects with the tragedy of another's...it is just HUGE. Not sure why I am so lucky to be in this situation, but I am trying to just BE in the humble, thankfulness, and acceptance of what is of it all...

2 comments:

bex said...

When we all hear that you are getting your new longs, I will say a prayer not only for your speedy recovery and out of thanks that such an amazing thing is happening to you... but for the family of the donor, in thanks for their generous gift and in compassion for their loss.

I am so excited for you, Anna. What an incredible journey!!

SaraBooYa said...

I feel you sista. Prayers go out to the donors and their families for this weekends transplants.