Friday, July 9, 2010

O, O, O, O, O ,O, OMG

My Blood type is O! I knew that Usher song was for me... hehehehe. It is the most common blood type. Well, it is really here, the next working day my case will be presented to the whole transplant team. They will review my case and hopefully, more than likely, approve me for a double lung transplant at Stanford hospital medical center. Once this approval takes place they will submit it to my insurance and get approval that they will cover my future immune-suppressant drugs. They have 7-10 days legally to get back to us, and then once the approval from insurance comes in, the Transplant coordinator will call me, and viola, i will be listed (with my approval of course). So now i sing loud and proud...

"oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh OH MY GOD".........

2 comments:

SaraBooYa said...

Usher: "Oh, Oh, OH MY GOD" (BUTT CLENCH! HOLD IT IN!)

Isa Stenzel Byrnes said...

I knew we were your other sisters! ana and I are O too! How awesome! No wonder we click. In Japan blood type compatibility is a BIG deal, like horoscopes here. It's better you are O- your wait time will be shorter. I'm so honored to witness your transplant miracle. I love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. Hugs Isa