Friday, August 20, 2010

A poolside life



I have been lucky to have an easy week this week. My mom and I had to get out of the house on wed morning and we participated in our new summer ritual. Breakfast at Dinah's! It is a restaurant that sits poolside, and it reminds you of a time traveling to a 50s vacation. It is fantastic. It is our escape during this rough time in our lives. A little mini vacation every two weeks. Even though this summer has been on the colder side, it has always been nice when we go to Dinah's! This week Peggy met us there and gave us some more entertainment. She is a great friend and support.

I also finished painting my sister's birthday present. A picture of her kitty mooey! I think it turned out quite nicely if you ask me...Here is a pic of the photograph of Mooey and also my watercolor of her...

No comments: