Saturday, August 14, 2010

Evesdropping, blockages, and transplants

Today was quite a full day. I unfortunately woke up to a hurting, gassy, protruding belly. I recall this pain, and pressure... BLOCKAGE!!!! OH NO. I immediately got up to take miralax on the double, and then proceeded to throw it right up! Granted my coughing probably was to blame for that one. So I just did my treatment and had my mom call the hospital for me to let them know and see what they thought. so i was instructed to walk, drink the lax, and hydrate and see how things go. Well, once the treatment was done, i kept it down, THANK GOD, and a couple hours later it was doing its magic. so it looks like we will thankfully avoid the hospital this time!

In the middle of the day, the stirring upstairs started... uh, oh... is HE BACK? So i proceeded to "water" the plants. I realized it wasn't the neighbor. It turned out to be his Sister in law and the brother, they were trying to fix the door, and secure the house, as he is not coming back for a long while.... YAY! We got to talking and traded crazy neighbor and crazy lady stories. So they are totally normal and not at all like their brother. They even apologized that we have to live with him... haha.. that is an understatement.

Finally I am very happy to report that my friend Rhiannon is getting her double lung transplant tonight (well, tomorrow early am). she got the call today. YAY! Please keep her in your thoughts as well as her donor and their family... I surround them all with light and love!

Go get em RHI!!!!!

No comments: