Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Casey!


Today is the love of my life's birthday! He is 28 today. We celebrated with a nice man sized brunch. I made him hot linguisa, 3 fried eggs, some cheese, honey dew melon, donuts, and beer. What more could he ask for? We watched So you think you can dance... that we missed last week from being at Retreat. It was a really nice day. He has been getting calls from his friends and family all day. I think he is feelin the love. He should. He is the most amazing man. He has been so supportive in this time of need in our life. We are working together and still having fun. I love him so much and am so thankful to have him in my life. Next year we will be able to party a bit harder and maybe go on a birthday adventure with great new lungs! Thank you Casey for being You and Thank you for being Born. I love you with all my heart!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I love the toilet paper in the background. :) Happy Be-lated Birthday Casey!