Friday, August 20, 2010

Anna Banana's Bunch Shirts are HERE!








Make custom t-shirts at CustomInk.com









Make custom t-shirts at CustomInk.com

Well, we finally did it. We designed the shirts and they are available to order!

So here is the process...

I will place a bulk order Please EMAIL ME at A13@aol.com with your order.
In your email Please include:

Full Name
Address
Number of shirts (Long sleeve or Short Sleeve)
Sizes. (Long sleeve: S,M,L,XL,XXL) (Short Sleeve: YS,YM,YL,S,M,L,XL,XXL,XXXL)

There will be one set price of $25 that will cover both types of shirts as well as postage. I ask for you to please pay me through PayPal at A13@aol.com. To guarantee your order I ask for your payment to be received before the order is placed on AUGUST 30th. If you do not want to use paypal you can mail me a check but it must be in my hands before I place the order. Please let me know with your order that this is the best means for you and I will give you my address.
I do ask for the people who are local that they can pick up their shirts. Due to the size of the order the overall cost may vary, therefore if it turns out there are extra funds at the end, I will donate them to the United Network for Organ Sharing.

Directions for Paypal: Go to website HERE
The link should take you here...
Send money Tab
Send to a13@aol.com
Select the Personal Tab for type of payment, Click on money being sent as "payment owed"
From your paypal account, if you have a balance or your bank account is connected there is no fee. If you use your CREDIT CARD, a ONE DOLLAR fee with be charged. If you choose to pay with a credit card, please click on the option for YOU to cover the fee.
Follow the rest of the directions and the transaction will be complete.

I hope you guys enjoy the shirts!

I can't wait to get your orders...

Mission Anna Banana's Bunch shirts commences: August 30, 2010!

No comments: