Monday, August 25, 2008

What potential

Hello from the outside world!  I came home today at about 5.  It is amazing how long it takes to coordinate everything.  Anyways, I am out and doing well.  I got to watch the DNC convention with Michelle Obama's speech.  How beautiful.  She is such an amazing woman.  That family is beautiful inside and out.  I can't wait till they are the first family.  We must do all we can to help america seize it's potential.  I think i am going to have to be more active in volunteering for Obama, we can't miss this opportunity to have such an amazing man as our president.  I hope all of you will be able to watch him inspire this week.  Go OBAMA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you made it home you political junkie! It was fun hangin out with you on Saturday and I'm SO happy to see I got a shout out in your famous blog!