Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hello out there in blog reader land....

I haven't posted the past two days.... you would not have wanted to hear from me. I have the "roid rage". I am on a high dose of prednisone, and it has made me nutty, with all the bad side effects. I am manic, (just like britney spears), irritable, angry, sad, happy, twitchy, jittery, insomnia, swollen, hungry, and bloated! Doesn't that sound like a fun combo? Well, it isn't fun for me, and it isn't fun for anyone around me. I am much better today since i came down a bit on the dose. So i can at least live inside my body. Yesterday it felt like I had an Anna monster inside. Well, i watched the convention yesterday, and didn't think that Hillary did a good job at all! But i feel she redeemed herself today, by helping to go above the rules of the convention, and declare Obama the Nomminee!!!! YAY FOR OBAMA DAY! I thought Bill's speech was fantastic. I thought he did a great job comparing McCain to Bush, and giving the perspective of the potentials of a young president. I thought it was absouletly great! Also, i think Joe Biden is a great man. I think they will be able to accomplish a lot of good things together. GO OBAMA and BIDEN! I can't wait for tomorrow's Obama speech. We will see what be brings...I don't doubt that it will be anything less than totally amazing. So, that is about it for me now..... I gotta go medicine up, treatment up, and put a new dressing on my new port. I am such high maitenance! I will be sure to update tomorrow, so everyone make sure to watch OBAMA!

No comments: