Sunday, August 24, 2008

Too many chickens

So last night, i found out that now I only have 2 enzymes ordered for meals. What the hell? I have been eating 4 with meals and 2 with snacks for my entire existence. I swear, I don't know how this hospital actually functions. I do what I want anyway, so i make things happen for myself, but why would someone change something like that? Maybe they think i am too fat and are putting me on the Alli diet. Did you all know that those new diet pills Alli are simply giving you a CF gut? It makes your body unable to digest fat, and it just comes right out of your butt... hence the warning for anal leakage, if you consume more fat than suggested. So maybe I am in for some fun anal leakage! just kidding....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ana,
Maybe you are also in for "Critical Farting". Keep up the good work.
Love to you,
Lisa