Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Please Help!

Here is the predicament... Waiting for transplant.... Feeling unproductive and isolated from society. We can't participate in life actively like we used to. I miss using my brain and I am totally bored with just simply reading or doing my painting right now. We are trying to discover something we can do to maybe better society, help someone, make something... Something to keep our minds and bodies focused on something other than the day to day treatments, medicine, and eating. If we do eat, pray, love anymore we might become Obese, thoughtless, and hateful... so we need to shift focus. Please, if you have any suggestions let me know!!!! I am calling all creative ideas...
Thanks for your help!!!!
love,
Anna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anna! I've been praying for you and hoping that you're blessed with new lungs very soon. I'm sure it's not easy to play the waiting game. I don't know if you have this in your area but we are part of Web of Support which supports local soldiers who are deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan. You adopt a soldier while they are deployed and send them packages, letters, etc. while they are gone. It's really fun and very rewarding. They really appreciate the support. Just a thought!

Leigha

SaraBooYa said...

You could...learn everything for the MCAT and then teach me!? haha...just kidding

If you need something to mentally challenge you, what about trying to learn some more spanish?

Or maybe there is an online class you could audit? (or a podcast you both can get into?)

I know you already do this, but you could try and make a weight training routine...so that you have goals to reach with weights? Might give you something to try for?


Im going to keep thinking...

Anonymous said...

This won't be that time consuming, but Scott and I love listening to the podcast "stuff you should know." It's really interesting and once you get to know the hosts, you learn to like them and the tangents they go off on.