Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Bunch Collage

I had asked for pictures to be sent when i sent out the shirts... and many have come in. My friend Linda also began collecting pictures to put together for a collage. She took on the project to help me out, but we ended up completing it together as two heads are better than one, and fun times with friends are better than doing things alone! Saturday Linda brought over a bunch of loving pictures of friends and family. I was so overwhelmed and humbled by all the love in the pics. We got a big old poster board, similar to the ones we used as kids for the science fair. We spent a couple hours of planning and designing and constructing. It was a nice day of fun and creativity. I needed that. What we came up with was an awesome collage full of love.



I want to encourage any one else who received a shirt to still send in a pic to my email
A13@aol.com OR even if you didn't get a shirt, send a pic of yourself holding a sign or just your cute face. I am planning to make a mac book with all the pics to have as a keepsake, and the more pics the better. I would love to include everyone... so don't be shy! Thanks so much for the support and love. I feel it every minute of every day!!!!!

Today is 92 days of waiting on the list... I am hanging in there... day by day by day.....

No comments: