Saturday, October 2, 2010

Newest Anna Banana Bunchers

Just got this pic in my email inbox. I was so excited and honored to share this with you all. I can't even believe that they took this picture. My cousin is Adam, who is the one not wearing the shirt (not sure why?) and he had ordered 4 shirts, and didn't tell me who they were for, well, i guess we know now!

Here is Jack Johnson, Adam Topol, Merlo, and Zach Gill sportin the Banana bunch shirts....



Thank you so much guys!!!!!! This is such a kind gesture, and i am honored and touched!

I am honored and touched by all of you taking pictures in your shirts. It really means a lot to me and is helping me build up the courage i need to go and kick butt in this transplant... Thank you and love to you all... keep the pics comin!

No comments: