Monday, October 11, 2010

Emily and Dan

This weekend, Sat, October 9th was Emily and Dan's wedding. I was supposed to be a bridesmaid and support one of my dearest friends as she prepared for a life with the man she loves... but CF took this from me. This is the first time that I have truly not been able to do what "normal" people do. The wedding was in Napa, and I just can't travel anymore. My life is too difficult, and my health is just too fragile. Also, I have a short leash being on this transplant list. I need to be able to get to the hospital at a moments notice... so I just couldn't do this wedding. Luckily there were some very nice woman who were there who made sure to use a flip cam and take lots of pictures, and I will be able to see what I missed. But it was just so painful to not be there to support Emily and Dan, and I apologize greatly to both of you for not being able to make your day special with you, but I know that everyone there had a great time and basked in your love for one another... I wish you the best life together, and to live in love and happiness....

Mazel Tov!

No comments: