Thursday, October 2, 2008

Debate-able

I guess it is time for me to write about what is going on, it has been a few days. I am having a good week for the most part. I had a Doctor appointment and I am liking my new doc. He is up to the challenge of dealing with demanding Anna, so that is good. We will see, i am keeping a close eye on him. I was lucky enough to spend the afternoon and dinner with one of my closest and longest time friends, miss Ana. We had a great walk a couple miles i think, then went and enjoyed a delicious meal of thai food. It was great to catch up. We are like sisters, and we share the same birthday (well her second transplant birthday). You know when you are in the presence of a great person and friend, and she is that!!!! Today I had the dreaded Pulmonary function test. Every year we have to do a big hour long test that measures all kind of breathing and how strong and how much our lungs work. It wasn't as bad as i remembered it to be, so that was good. THEN it was DEBATE TIME TONIGHT!!! I have been looking foward to the debate for a while now. Especially since Sarah Palin has been screwing the pooch in every question she answered with Katie Curic. So my humble opinion is that she held her own. But everyone has set the bar so low for her, the fact that she showed up and finished her sentences was a good job for her. haha.... but I will give it to her, she was much better than on her interviews, but she is so out of her league. I thought that Biden did an amazing job. I thought he was concise and to the point, and clear and was kind but firm. I thought he did great. For me (not like I was going to switch my vote or something) but for me, he solidified my respect and understanding of why Barack Obama picked him to be on the ticket. He will be a great sounding board for Obama, and they will work as a team. He picked someone who has strengths where his weakness is, foreign policy. That is a wise choice, so they can work as partners and develop a great plan for this country. I am very happy how this election is turning out, I am confident that Obama will continue his lead.... lets hope for the future of this country that Obama wins........

No comments: