Saturday, October 25, 2008

1,352 hours

What have you done for 1352 hours or 81,120 minutes? It is 33.8 40 hour work weeks. That is almost a year of full time work. I can tell you what I have been doing for it. Using my physiotherapy vest machine. I have been using the vest for many many years, but my most recent machine just started to have problems, and i received a new one today. As I brought out the shiny new one, I took note that I have been spending a lot of time with my old trusty and clocked 1352 hours on it. It is pretty crazy to think how much time that is that I have do dedicate to clearing my lungs. It also means I have watched that much TV!!! AHHHH... haha. I am just happy that I have the vest, and I can be independent, not relying on anyone else to do my physiotherapy as I once did. So out with the old and in with the new. I wonder how many hours this one will hold up for.

No comments: