Monday, October 20, 2008

Update on Neighbor

Lets see... since I have posted I have seen Mr. Neighbor multiple times, sometimes he comes out with the walker, and other times he doesn't. The best was I saw him walking down the street (on the way to the shopping center) on Saturday in his pajamas with his leg taped up OVER his pajamas and pushing his walker. Another day I saw him walking without the walker in clothes but with his hospital band still on his arm. bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb v (milton the cat just typed that) I guess that is what he thinks of the crazy neighbor. Milton is sitting with me with his paws and face on the keyboard. I wonder what else he has to say.....I guess that is all for now. I also need to make a another note, he doesn't use a walker as i have seen it used. He walks while pushing it, and it makes a horrible sound. hahaha.... he is a special case. Casey suggested that maybe one of his personalities is injured while the other is fine, hence the sometimes walker sometimes not. SO strange.... now milton is sleeping in my hand and it is very hard to type. I gotta go cook dinner now...

No comments: