Thursday, October 16, 2008

The crazy neighbor

So I think i am going to report the goings on of my crazy upstairs neighbor..... There is a lot of history you all need to catch up on, but i just have to write about what I witnessed today.... let me just start by saying this guy is bizarre. He has been MIA for a few days, and just last night i realized there were horses running around upstairs, and I said to Casey, "heeeesss BAAAACK".
Let me give you a little bio: he is in the 45-50 range. He has a mustache, and a regular hair cut (he kinda looks like a 70s average joe) He has BEETY little eyes, and he sometimes, I put the emphasis on sometimes, has a dog named Poncho. Oh, and he also has a LOUD voice. He repeats words alot when he is speaking to people, and he speaks very simply. He likes to swear when he is outside, and he talks on the phone ALOT. He does not go to work, but has lots of people come and visit him in the day. I would like to fondly call myself Gladys Kravits, you know, the nosey neighbor from Bewitched? Except it isn't too hard for me to see these crazy things or overhear his conversations, he has them right in front of my door. Anyways, so today.... I hear him yelling something to one of the random people he has staying in his condo with him. I think he has had about 3 roommates, none last for very long, about a month tops. This guy I thought was doing work for him, but then i noticed that actually he was living there... go figure. Anyways.... Mr Neighbor was yelling at him to "get his shoes, over by his night stand, where all the medication bottles are".... I kid you not, why would you say that? how about just, hey, can you get my shoes by my bed? I know he takes seizure medication, and must be a variety of others since he said bottles.... but that is beside the point. Then I see these two metal legs coming from the top of the stairs, huh? OH yea, it was a walker. An old lady walker. He is stumbling down the stairs, clunk clunk clunk with a walker. He had a walking cast on his leg. Now, I want to insert my opinion here... why in the world would you have a walker? If you hurt your leg and you have to climb stairs, i think crutches or a cane would suffice. OH no not for Mr. Neighbor, he needs a old lady walker. I did notice that it didn't have tennis balls on it yet.... but i am sure that is coming. Since he is hobbling around.... i am curious where he is going with his new roomie... so i walk around and look outside on the other side where you park cars... (oh yea, he doesn't drive ever since he crashed his car last year) So he is standing in the middle of the road with his walker smoking a cigarette. CLASSY. His roomie pulls out the truck and Mr. Neighbor throws his walker into the bed of the truck and gets in. Now, I have noticed that Mr. Neighbor never gets his mail on his own. He always has someone else do it. His roomie got his mail while he got in the car, then handed it to him. Other times he has had his variety of visitors get it. Now, the reason this is so weird in this situation is because he had JUST WALKED BY THE MAIL BOX, but he instead stood in the middle of the road while his roomie got it. HUH? I tell you this dude is the most bizarre guy. Alone, this doesn't sound too strange... but I will come back and give you some more history.... but that is my crazy neighbor today.... Mr. Old lady Walker.....

No comments: