Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yay for pie

I know why i love casey, he makes pie! We made apple pie with apples from my mom's garden. OH MAN, this should win awards. My mother almost died when she ate it. Casey and I are completely satisfied after eating it. OH YEA.... YUMMMMM. This was a nice weekend, we went out to dinner to Flea St. Cafe, in Menlo Park, to celebrate our comittment with my parents. It was a great meal. I had halibut encrusted with herbs and flower petals. Casey had a delicious steak. Before dinner Casey (the crazy person) rode 76 miles on his bike. WOAH BABY. He is impressive. Well, i guess that is all i have to say now. The pie was so good.... I just had to brag.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SaraBooYa said...

Poop! I wish I could have been there!!! Im super jealous of the pie by the way!!!

Doug said...

I'm a witness, Casey's pie was like no other. Thanks for sharing it with me!