Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sleepy

I am one tired cookie. This IV stuff is wearing on me. I feel like when I had mono and every time I sat down I fell asleep. I took 3 naps today, and even so, i still had a pretty productive day. I am sitting here waiting for my sister to finish talking to her cute boyfriend and talk to me on Aim, while she is in Venice. I am very excited to talk to her, as I am about to pee in my pants. hehe. Other than that, I had a nice conversation with my friend Alyson today. I am very excited for her as she has met a nice boy. well, a man, but I like to call them boys. So i hope things go well for her on that front. I also have a new addiction to Frozen Yogurt. It is the devil and i love it!!!!! I think last week i had yogurt or ice cream every day. I went with our family friend Janet and her niece Allison to get yogurt today. It was delish!!!!! And they were nice company as well. Well, my newest adventure is that i get nauseous when i get one of my meds. It is really fun to wake up in the morning almost puking. Tonight it got me too, and i am trying to shake it off. Any smell bothers me... it is great fun! Well, my sister in going to talk to me now... so I am going to go....

No comments: