Sunday, September 21, 2008

Caseys new bike and cupcakes!

Casey got a new bike today. He has been waiting for it for 3 weeks, and shopping for it since June. Needless to say he is very excited in anticipation. Well, today I took him to the shop and dropped him off for a ride home on his new Felt F3 bike. Can you tell that he has been talking about it? haha.... I am very happy for him. He deserves a new toy since he has been so dedicated to his biking and he has a ride up mount diablo next weekend. So this will be great. Also, this is the first post from my NEW computer. I think I like it for the most part, vista is a bit annoying, and I can't figure out how to make the webcam work, but other than that it is great. Hasn't crashed yet. Hopefully that takes a few years for that to happen. Yesterday was a very fun day as we found a gigantic sale on bathroom tile. We are going to redo the bathroom, and to a thrifty shopper, a sale was right up our alley. I can't believe we actually found stuff that was perfect for us. We hadn't decided on the floor tile yet because all the stuff we wanted was out of our range. WELL, the sale made things much more reasonable. We got 12dollar a square foot tile for 4 bucks! What is that like 70 ish percent off? AWESOME. So now we get to put in stone like we wanted. Now I just gotta find a tile guy and a great contractor that doesn't cost too much... good luck to me for that one. We also discovered a CUPCAKE store. We ended up getting too many because they all looked so good and we wanted to try, so we might be in sugar comas for the next few days..... hehehe... I tried the coconut and the carrot one last night. YUMMY! I like them because they have lots of frosting. Kara's Cupcakes in Palo Alto, they also have on in SF. So that is all for now... i gotta go eat a cupcake. hehehe..... (devious smile here).

No comments: