Wednesday, September 24, 2008

can you walk and chew gum?

Well, it is official, Mccain is a magician, or should I say a master of distraction. I am so annoyed with the damn McCain campaign I could just poop. Ooops, just did. hehe. No but really, is McCain really that scared to talk about the issues, the SERIOUS issues, that he has to appear like he cares, and tries to cancel the debate? MAN, this guy is ridiculous. Also, I think this was a stunt to get the VP debate (expected next week) to be rescheduled, so poor little Palin doesn't have to speak for herself. I can't believe this. Well, I guess we should have expected it. Everything he does is a stunt. I am scared for this country if he becomes president. He is so impulsive, but at the same time slow, he doesn't think. Seriously, i don't trust a man who hires someone he met one time, then keeps her from the press (becasue she can't be trusted to answer questions correctly), and then cancels his campaign to be a "hero" and go solve Washington's problems, and can't have a debate. THEN I hear that he cancels his appearance with David Letterman, and doesn't actually go back to Washington till tomorrow, and does a interview with Katie Couric instead. The funniest is that David Letterman got Keith Olbermann to fill in for McCain's spot. That is going to be a serious McCain bash tonight. You should watch!
Anyways, I can't believe this whole stunt...... frustrates me.

Other than that, I ended IVs today!!!! YAY!!!!! I also talked to my good friend Alanah. She is the cutest person. I have to do the worst thing tomorrow... LAUNDRY. POOOOOOOOOO. I can't stand laundry. It annoys me. Well, it could be worse, I could be in the hospital, and I am not, so life is good. I am thankful to be well enough to do laundry, but it is one of those things in life that is just so monotonous. OK< enough from me for now. I gotta go get ready to watch Letterman... hehehe.... GOOOO KEITH!

No comments: