Monday, November 1, 2010

Weekend Update

It is November.... holy majoly!

I had a nice weekend. On friday I went to visit my parents at THEIR house. Oh my god, i actually went somewhere ;) We went out to dinner and spent some time at the house with Roxy dog. It was a nice adventure outside of my own house. On Saturday Casey and I slept in, and when that happens we usually loose the day to treatments... so that is mostly what we did. I did get my exercises in and i got quite sore. I am up to 10lb dumbells for my arm curls and other arm exercises, which i don't know the name of. I also did 15 pushups, and 30 squats and 50 Calf raises. I find it interesting how these little things get me so out of breath. I can't wait till I have useful lungs... i will be able to do so much more and kick so much more butt!!! The good thing is that I was able to cough out all the extra stuff i was feeling. I did a whole bunch of neil med sinus rinses, and got all that extra crap out and now feel fine again. I was wondering if i was going to start going down the exacerbation road... but i got it out!!! YAY.
Sunday was a nice day as well. Casey and i got up at a more reasonable hour, did treatments and went to get some yummy cinnamon roll and apple fritter. We went to Whole foods (to get stuff for casey's fresh siracha sauce he makes), CVS for halloween candy (which they were out of and only had CHRISTMAS candy), then by default we had to go to safeway to pick up the halloween candy. We came home, rested and treatmented and then went to pick up dinner at FIVE GUYS. It just opened here this Thursday. My review is that it was just OK. The bun was really soggy, and that kinda ruined it for me. Also, i got mayo on it, and i really don't like mayo on the burger. The fries were excellent, as well as they had CHERRY COKE on their soda list. Which is definitely a win!!! We came home, put out the candy for the trick-or-treaters, and ate our food. It was a good weekend that is for sure!

No comments: