Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Wonderful Sister


Sara is the best sister. I wanted to tell the world, or at least the blogosphere. My sister has been such a huge support in my life. Despite being the younger sister, she acts as the older and very responsible one. She is so kind, caring, and compassionate. I don't think I could ever thank her enough for all she does. She is so important to me, and her friendship and help has been irreplaceable. She gave up her weekend to spend time and help out Casey and I this weekend. Her help allowed us to recoup from the craziness that was the dry run, while still diligently staying on top of my treatments and nutritional needs. I enjoy her tremendously. She is so easy going and fun to be around. I am also so proud of her accomplishments and her goals. Sara is a top notch girl, and i am so proud to call her my sister. Thank you Sara for all you do! Hopefully when i get my new lungs I can repay you for the many many ways you have given to me :)

1 comment:

SaraBooYa said...

I love you sissy! And I did not give up my weekend, I just got to spend it with you and it was great!