Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Mother Dearest


Today was My wonderful mother's birthday. I won't say how old she is because a woman never tells... well at least her daughter can't announce such things on the internet ;) My mom has done so much for us this year... she has sacrificed her whole life for me. I truly appreciate it and hope that she knows how crucial she is to my surviving this life with CF. I couldn't do it without her. Mom, I thank you for every meal, every O2 tank that you have filled, every cup of water, every toilet paper roll you have thrown to me, Every treatment beating, every errand, every grocery trip, every frozen yogurt, every bowl of cereal and berries, I thank you for all of it! You are the best mom ever! I know how cheezy that is, but i really really mean it. I love you with all my heart forever and ever!

To celebrate today we made cupcakes. By mom's request we did lemon cake with lemon buttercream frosting. With a nice lemon drop on top for garnish. YUMMMMM. Then we went to YAKKO, the family favorite for dinner. As always it was delish. But i do think we might need a break from it for a while, with 3 birthday dinners there in a couple months, it might be nice to take a break. After dinner we came back to my place for cupcakes, presents and GLEE. Mom's favorite present by far was the Cash cab home game. I am sure there will be hours of fun to be had! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

No comments: