Monday, September 6, 2010

3 months and one weekish

It has been 3 months and a little more than one week since i ended IVs. Remember that I said it felt like things were changing? Well, i think i discovered what it is... My lung timer is going off. Time for IVs again. I started out as tired, and now i am having a harder time coughing, and coughing deeper. I have less drive to get out for a walk (honestly, I haven't done it since last weekend) I know, exercise is the key, but you know what? I can't be perfect all the time. This is the one thing i just don't have the energy for when i start not feeling well, so sue me. I am a little nervous about how this whole hospital and waiting list thing work together. I have a clinic appointment on Wed, when I will do my pfts to see where my lungs are at and assess the situation to see what i need to do, and get the docs approval for hospital time. I am not looking forward to it, because i have been informed that things are different now and protocols have changed about desensitization. They supposedly will put me on a different ward for the time when i get used to the drugs... GREAT. But it will be fine, i think it is just across the hall, and there is nurse cross over, so that should be fine. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Bummer, but it is part of the drill. I am just excited that I should be moving closer and closer to my new lungs.

I will give a full update when i know what his actually going to happen...

No comments: