Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Banana Buncher's Unite!

Hey Everybody!

Well, I have not been inspired to write the past few days. I am sorry about that, just nothing inspiring happening right now. No news is good news on the health front :) Just waiting for something... sometimes i forget what i am waiting for, then it hits me... OH, for my life to drastically change! Oh yea, just that. But I wanted to start posting some cute pics I have been receiving from you all out there in your shirts!!!



Johan Sportin the shirt!



Alexandra sportin the shirt


Courtney and the new baby Matt Sportin their shirt



Emily at Yakko (the fav sushi place) wearing her shirt!

Thanks guys for all the pics...Stay tuned for more tomorrow... keep em comin if you haven't already gotten out your cameras!

No comments: