Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cat Shout Out



Jack and Milton need a shout out . They too are apart of Anna Banana's Bunch. They have been very patient with me. I truly believe they understand what is going on. They understand my O2 tube runs around the house, they simply walk over it, and when I pull it around them they don't mind. I am honestly surprised how well they deal with it. Especially because in the morning when i feed them, i have my tube on one side of them, and when i leave the kitchen to do my nebs, they are eating and while eating just simply lift their paws for me to pull it to the other side. Jack enjoys the time when i am doing my nebs, and he comes to sit with me on the couch a lot of the time. They have never been phased by my loud explosive coughing, and often come up on the bed with us when doing CPT. They like to watch me get beat I guess ;) Jack often likes to play fetch when we are doing a night time treatment and between positions we throw him his mouse or puff ball and he comes back, and patiently waits till the next position for us to throw it. Milton was terrified of my bipap machine at first, and once he realized that i needed it for my lungs (i know he understands this) he was totally ok with it. Many people know how finicky cats can be, and I am so greateful at how understanding and loving my two boys are. They are just a big part of my healing as my medicine, and I am so thankful I have such loving boys in my house.

No comments: