Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Updates

Well, i didn't get through Tuesday as well as I had hoped. I developed a fever at about 230pm yesterday and felt like crap for a while. I had to miss my retreat meeting, I am sorry to my fellow committee members to those of you who read this. I am going to give the drug one more try next week, and hopefully I will feel better next week. I can't continue to take a drug that makes me sick for a day, because I have things to do, a life to live. I got kitties to play with at the humane society. Tuesdays are going to be my kitty day, so I need to have some free time not feeling too crappy.
Other than that.... I got my car into the shop to fix the recall out on it, I have been putting this off for too long, and I am very happy to finally have that done. Tomorrow it is going in the OTHER shop for a oil change, tires, and 30,000 mile check up. The car has to go to the doctor too ;)
Also, today is a great day... we finally closed our new refi-mortgage (well Casey did). We were able to take advantage of the drop in rates and luckily we closed at the perfect time and got a rate of 4.85 which is amazing. We were very happy about it. To have it finally close was quite a relief, because now loans are so difficult to get. We applied for the loan on Dec 23rd, and it is now Feb 25th.... how crazy is that. Just glad it is done. So that is my update....

No comments: