Sunday, February 22, 2009

Follow up

Sorry I didn't post more about the haircut sooner.... I was exhausted and needed to rest. I am still liking my hair, but i must say it isn't as fabulous as when it was done in the salon. My curls are tighter than i would like, but i am working with it. I have worn it down everyday since the cut... so that is an accomplishment for me. It is amazing how i feel more comfortable now than i ever have with my hair. It is good, I am embracing the crazy.
Friday was my last day of training with the cats at the humane society. I did my mentorship and now I am able to go play (and clean) the cats at my own leisure. YAY....
Tomorrow i have to take fosamax again, and I am hoping that i don't have a reaction. Let's cross our fingers for that one... other than that we are just ending a normal lazy weekend.

1 comment:

Tara said...

i had flu like symptoms after the first time I took fossamax. Like I felt I'd been run over by a truck. I never felt that way again, but after a few years I felt nauseous after every dose! Last year I switched to Actonel, which is supposed to build better quality bone anyway, and there have been NO side effects! You should check it out.