Monday, February 16, 2009

Tomorrow tomorrow.....

The sun will come out Tomorrow, so you better hang on till tomorrow...... (those were words from Annie). Tomorrow is the day i am going to take the plunge and get my hair cut. So the words from Annie seemed appropriate (since i am a curly head). I am going to own the curls, and be a curly gurl. My appointment at Madusalon is with Adrian, and my Mom has an appointment with Isabelle. It is a special salon that specializes in curly hair, which is quite a skill. Most people run screaming when they see curly hair, but the people at Madusalon offer a warm place to fall and want to help you bring out the curls instead of hide them away. We are both excited, but honestly a little nervous because it will be a change. I will have to make sure to take a before and after picture.... wish me luck. I will report back!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I can't wait to see the results!!!! Good luck!