Tuesday, February 17, 2009

CF rears it's head

Well, today ended up being a dud. What a bummer.... I woke up at 3am last night with a fever and chills... it appeared to be just like my jerish Herximer reactions I get if I am not desensitized to IV antibiotics.... It went through the same course, and today I was going to not let it stop me, but as I was getting ready this morning (after not sleeping much) It started again and i got more fever and extreme chills and shivers. So we had to call to cancel the appointment. BUMMER. Now I have a doc appointment tomorrow at 830am to evaluate what is going on. I was feeling well, and it is hard to believe an exacerbation hit this quickly, but I can't deny that I don't feel too hot today. So of course all my laundry is dirty, I need to clean the cat box, and I might have to go in the hospital. It always happens this way, that I have so many loose ends to tie up before I leave for a few days. I am hoping tomorrow I won't feel so crapy and this was a reaction to Fosamax that I just started yesterday, but I think the clinic thinks it is an exacerbation.
NEW TOPIC.....
Just as i was typing the last line of my blog entry Milton decided to get on the computer and put his paws on my keyboard and his head on my hand. He erased everything! Luckily casey came to the rescue and told me to push Control Z and it brought it all back. Thank the lord! Well, I am going to sign off now... I am guessing Milton needs attention.

No comments: