Friday, December 10, 2010

Back at stanford

Hello all, Anna here. I am feeling well enough to make a quick post (from my awesome iPad) thanks mom and dad. I had to go to my follow up appointments today and now have to report that they had to bring me back in to put in another chest tube to drain the crappy old blood that has accumulated in there. The good news is this isn't serious but the bad is that I have to be back, but the stay won't be too long (here's to hoping) and I have to do more dialysis so it isn't all in vain. Where did this positive attitude come from? It sure has not show itself for anwhile, but it is nice to get a glimmer of hope of my old self. Let's hope she sticks around the rest of the time. Signing off for bed now. Night night from Stanford......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay my favorite blogger is back online! Love you Anna-see you Sunday! Be on the lookout for a hot
doctor (or nurse!) for me!

Lisa Steiding said...

Keep up those positive thoughts girl. I am sending many your way and will keep doing so!!
I am hoping to come see you Friday at your house and not at the Stanford house.
Sounds like Linda needs a nurse so I am hoping that you find a real hot one for her. LOL
xoxo

bex said...

keep up the fantastic work, anna :)