Sunday, December 7, 2008

Vicodin is my friend



So after my appointment I was put on A LOT of vicodin. I am on 2 pills, 4 times a day. It has been doing wonders, and I can do treatments and cough with very mininal pain. Today I only took 2 doses! i think it is getting better... YAY. The bad thing is that I can't drive, and I sleep ALOT! But it is a small price to pay to not have the pain I was suffering through.... I had a great day today.. my WONDERFUL friend Linda came over for the second week in a row to work on her OBAMA scrap book. She went to Missouri to help campaign for Obama, and she took pictures and wanted to make a book, so I offered to help. Not that I am a pro, but I have made a few in my day and I wanted to let her use all the tools I have collected over the years.... so we have been having a blast doing it together. I think our final count today was 12 pages completed. We had a couple minor disasters, but nothing we couldn't fix. We also ventured into the world of the Duggars (a Reality TV family who have 18 children) and we did some interesting reasearch about their oldest child who just got married. He and his wife Anna never kissed or hugged or anything else for that matter before their wedding day. Anyways, now they are married... and probably planning at least 18 children of their own... anyways, Linda and I are facinated by it and we had fun researching. We had fun.... She is a great friend. I thought I would also update a picture of Jack the foster kitty... he is growing and still just as cute. He is a love bug and getting along pretty well with Mr. Milton kitty.... so here are some pictures of the cute boys I get to love each day....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh! I got a shout out in the blog--I love it! I have been having such a fun time with you making my scrapbook. I just can't believe you WANT to help me! You are such a good friend. let's set up another date soon!