Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hospital time again

Well, I am back in the nut house. i caught a cold and of course it went into my chest. Not that all the stress of loss isn't affecting me too. So I caught it early, and I am in getting started on IVs, so I can be well for xmas. They are being very supportive in here, which is nice. The outside, clinic is the problem these days. i miss my old doc so much. I can't even explain how much I miss her. Oh well... life goes on. Another crazy thing in here is Larry the pharmacist guy... he was nice, and didn't lecture me!!! HE EVEN LEFT MY INSULIN IN MY ROOM. he did point out that it should be in the lock box, 20 feet away, but he just left it bedside, and i didn't even have to ask. It was amazing. I hear that he got a talkin to because he told off an MD. So hahaha.... that is great. The big bummer is that my port isn't drawing blood, which means i have to get stuck. POO. but oh well. they want to try it again, but i think i don't want to... i dont' want to take the tape off and risk ripping my skin right in the beginning. We will see, one blood draw isn't too horrible. Ok, time to treatment....

No comments: