Monday, December 15, 2008

The good and the bad

I am so happy that my sister comes home to America tonight! It has been 3 1/2 months since she left.... what a great trip she has had, to experience University in the United Kingdom. She is so lucky to have the ability to go see places so easily. I am happy she gets to share her stories and pictures with me, so i can live vicariously through her. It will be great to have her back for Christmas. On the other hand my Tutu passed away yesterday, and this is sad for our family. She will be burried quickly, as jewish law suggests. However, after the first of the year we will have a memorial and Sara and I will be able to attend. It is hard, but I am glad she didn't have to suffer for too long. I will miss her spunky attitude, and opinionated expressions. she was a loving grandma, and I have many good memories with her... I will love her always....

No comments: