Saturday, July 20, 2013

The games are coming!

The fact that the World Transplant Games are on the other side of the world make things a little complicated, and a lot awesome. I hope that all the people who want updates are able to check my blog for updates, along with stuff on Facebook. I am going to make a concerted effort to document this trip of a life time. In terms of communication, I won't have much access to phones, and will not have texting or data on my phone. The only time I can communicate is with wi-fi. We will also be 9 hours ahead of California. We are leaving for Dubai on July 24, and will arrive in Durban, South Africa on the 27th. My competition will be July 31 and August 1. So be sure to tune in around then for the most exciting updates. I am very busy the next couple days wrapping things up here and packing. So the real posts will start once we head out, but I wanted to get people started and prepped.... 
I'm off to pack, keep checking in....

No comments: