Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Can't complain too much!




I just wanted to add a couple pictures I took while I was in the hospital. Casey brought our new camera, and we had a little bit of time to practice some creativity. A guide to Anna's Stanford garden... The first picture "The florabunda" I have named it this because i felt like there were so many flowers and flowering trees that it was like an explosion, a FLORABUNDA! The Second picture "It's never lupus" This is because I always call Lupin's Lupus.... and because House always says "it's never lupus" so, there you go, "it is never lupus". The Third picture "easter" reminds me of a perfect scene at easter time. To me, and I think my sister said so too, it just looks like easter. There you go, my creativity in a nut shell..... Enjoy!

No comments: