Sunday, November 16, 2008

My day...

Well, it has happened, we FINISHED THE BATHROOM!!!!!! YAY!!!!! We can't walk in it yet because the sealer is setting on the tile, but it is finished! Now, while the sealer was being put on I got out of the house so I didn't have to be in the stink. I had to find stuff to do, so i went to the farmers market, and bought some fresh fruit and veggies, then I got a sandwich and ate it. Then I decided to go visit my friends over at Petsmart, at the kitten and cat adoption faire. How fun. There were a few kittens who got adopted, so that was great. While I was there one of the foster mom's brought a new Kitten that had just been rescued from the shelter this week. She is a snowshoe siamese (the same type as my beloved Miss Kitty). I got to hold and cuddle her all day. She just sat in my lap, no purring, but cuddled in a blanket. By the end of the faire I was asked to take the Kitten home for 5 days, to finish the kitten quaranteen because there wasn't a place for her.
When a kitten is brought in from the shelter, they keep it separate from the others to make sure it doesn't have anything contagious to other kittens who don't have the full shots yet. So Anna, the softy says, Oh my husband won't let me. Ellen said, why don't you just ask him. so I did. I had NO idea he would say yes, but we have a little kitten in a bunny cage in our living room now. SO CUTE. I will post a picture... This kitten is so friendly and now that she is at home she purrs and purrs... but wait, there is more... she is not actually a she, I noticed that she was a HE. So now the name of Miss Kitty von milken-nose, will not be suitable. we must think of a new name.... but cute is the word that is for sure.

So I am just about to sit down to dinner, I walk up the stairs in our house, and i see it... poop on the floor... streaks of poop. POOR MILTON had dingle berries again. HE RUBBED THEM ON THE FLOOR. First I get a wet cloth and chase the cat around trying to wipe his butt, have you done this before? Not so easy.... I got two wipes in and then got slapped and bit, so i gave up on that and I then moved to cleaning,first I tackled the hard surfaces, then i get up to move to the rug, BANG! I hit my head on the open cabinet door. OWWWWWW, I grab my head.... I start hopping (don't ask why) and I magically hopped right into the poop on the floor... OWWWW... EWWWWWWWWWWW.... I screamed. Casey busts up laughing from what he hears... and I almost fall to the floor in pain and complete histerical laughing. I then hopped to the bathroom to wash off my foot before finishing up the cleaning. Oh man, I got a big old bump on my head. Well, at least it was comical. A little gross, but comical.... So that was my day, what did you do?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The kitty-cat is SO cute!

You should post pictures of the finished bathroom.