Sunday, March 15, 2009

Colds are bad

Today was supposed to be a day of celebration and glee.... I was going to make dinner for my friend Emily. But sadly she called in the morning with a stuffy nose, and she said she thought our day was hosed. But despite this bad news, I had an idea we could use. We can still have dinner and we can do skype, it just won't be as big a hype. I proceeded to make dinner and delivered it to her humble abode. I ran back home and jumped on the computer, and we ate together from our own infection control locations. It was quite nice to make light of a situation that went sour. I am not sure why I am writing so wierdly in this post... some rhymes and some doesn't.... strange, but true. It was nice that Emily and I didn't feel blue. We ate salmon, risotto, salad and Leek and potato soup. It was quite a killer meal. Happy birthday Emily! Thank you for loving me enough that you protected me and had to change your plans. I hope you feel better soon! Love you!

No comments: