Monday, May 4, 2009

Time goes by....

I am sitting here thinking about how amazing time is. Sometimes it flies by, when you are enjoying yourself, or have a million things to do, and can't get them all done in a given amount of time, or it just slowly ticks as if life will never come to an end. I am feeling somewhere in the middle right now. This morning buzzed by, but now it is going slow, as i don't feel so hot. This weekend was supposed to be fun and productive, but it turned out to start out fun fortunately but that didn't last long. We had our friends Kristy and Ben over for dinner (yay) and we ate and watched a comedy DVD, which was great fun. I was really happy by body held out for it. Then right as they left, BOOM. I started to feel like crap. I know the reason i felt like crap, so don't go reporting me to the CDC for Bacon lung... I took my first dose of Actonel, for my bones, which I was hoping would heed better results than the fosamax, which I was severely disappointed, did not come to fruition. I got a fever at about 11pm, it went away by 1pm but came back with avengance at 3:30am, to shakes, chills, nauesa, tachicardia, and oh yes, puking. I think i have thrown up more in the past 2 months than I have my entire life. I need to stop making this such a habit. Well, anyway. I had to deal with that until 530am. I finally fell asleep. Then about 11am i woke up with it again, however not as bad. Anyways, to say the least it wasn't fun. Then on Sunday I had this weird eye pain, so i could only look straight ahead, then last night i developed this weird pain in my foot, inside my bones. Not fun at all. Well, I am just taking it easy now, trying to feel better. My body feels like it was hit by a truck. I am not sick anymore, but I feel like I need to recover from all of it. So that is what i am doing. My wonderful mom offered to pick up my groceries for me today, so i get that help, then i am going to make fresh pesto pasta for dinner and artichokes. YUM. I guess that is all for now. My mother will be here shortly with my delivery... just gonna waste some time now.... i mean rest...

No comments: