Thursday, November 10, 2016

Anna Banana's Shirt Designs

Hello Readers! 

What chaos it has been in America.  I wanted to come back to my blog to touch base and keep moving forward with life.  Over the years since I was waiting for my transplant I have designed Tshirts that support Organ, Eye & Tissue donation.  It has always been amazing to see how much support has been given to me and the cause by people sporting their shirts and having fun wearing them!  Well, after a 2 year break I am back with New Tshirts!  I created the design with the idea that organ donors are Heros, and Super Heros at that.  Even just registering makes you a super hero in my book!  Please check out the design and the different options for purchase.  I would be thrilled if you wore them, your family, and friends.  It is never a bad idea to spread awareness with a fun and comfy shirt too! 



If you would like to register to be an organ, eye and tissue donor you can do so at the following link
REGISTER TO BE AN ORGAN, EYE & TISSUE DONOR

Check out the designs and please order them from the website Below.  We have 24 more days before the campaign closes. Please share my shirts on your Facebook page or Blog.  I am trying to sell at least 150 shirts and sweatshirts! 
https://www.booster.com/fly-anna-to-the-world-transplant-games-2017


Thank you so kindly for your support!

No comments: