Saturday, January 31, 2009

sinks and hair?

I don't have much direction with this post, but I haven't posted in so long and I have some time right now, so here we go. For a while now, since new years eve to be exact, I have decided that our house needs some major re-organizing. We started on the garage, which took almost a week of solid work, and we have done stuff in the living room, I cleaned out my closet and now I am slowly working on the office. Part of the problem is Casey and I never worked on combining our stuff when we moved in, we just threw it all together. There are duplicates of things, and stuff that hasn't been used in a while, it is all about figuring out what to keep and what to throw out. There is a lot of compromising when it comes to marriage. But it is working out well. It is just a slowly but surely thing. It is hard to have chunks of time where we both are motivated to do big stuff together. I think it was last weekend Casey finally was able to install a new sink fixture in the kitchen. WHAT A WORLD OF DIFFERENCE. it has one of those heads that comes off and you can move it around... FANTASTIC. Well, I just realized I am offically an adult when I get excited about the kitchen sink faucet. I guess that concept goes well with my new wrinkles i have recently found. haha.... I have also decided since I am an adult that I need to have grown-up hair. So, I am going to go to a curly hair specific salon and get a consultation on what to do with the mop on my head. I am hoping they are inspiring and have a lot of good info, I think i am finally secure enough with myself to put the hair out there.... it is one intese thing. so that is what is on my mind right now....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE curly hair. Tell me what you send up doing with it!